- Request Free Demo
The NetSTAR inCompass SDK is designed for vendors and solution providers that want to deploy inCompass locally on their device, appliance, application, or environment. The inCompass SDK is being using be consumer and enterprise vendors, mobile device solution providers, cloud solution providers, service providers, and mobile operators around the world.
The inCompass SDK is a complete global web-filtering and web-security solution, including:
- A global database that covers over 1.5 billion known URLs.
- Instant real-time dynamic filtering for unknown URLs (as well as dynamic web 2.0 type pages) with no perceived latency.
- Background analysis and content engine [BaCCE] optimized to dynamically analyze and classify, on a more comprehensive and granular level, to provide an additional layer of protection.
- Industry best classification technology and research labs deployed around the world.
- Regional and Language "Packs" that provide special focus for specific languages, cultures and geographic markets.
- Recognition of over 140 languages.
- Ability to categorize over 50,000+ URLs per second.
- MMAP support (for dynamic caching).
- Category mapping to legacy solutions.
- Minimal CPU utilization.
The inCompass SDK includes the following components:
- Global Categorization Database
- iCCE (Instant Content Categorization Engine)
- BaCCE (Backend Content Categorization Engine)
- CTRL (Categorization Technology and Research Lab)
Developers can use all of inCompass components, or just the components that they feel are needed within their solution. For example, because of the performance of iCCE, some vendors elect to only use iCCE. While other vendors might elect to use the Global Database and iCCE.
The inCompass SDK provides two interfaces, including: A) Daemon, or B) Direct calls to the libraries.
Most operating systems (including proprietary OSes) are supported in both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Vendors that utilize the inCompass SDK can rely on the same level of world-class performance, service, and support that NetSTAR's other partners (including some of the world's largest mobile operators, service providers, hardware vendors, AV vendors, cloud solution providers, and software vendors) have come to know and expect from NetSTAR.