The risks are growing the market, and this is a growing concern for business of all sizes.
Malware, phishing attacks, DDoS, and other vulnerabilities are growing from month-to-month, and as result, the growth of the cyber security market continues to grow.
Here are some examples:
- Gartner currently estimates the worldwide cyber security market at currently $71 billion annually.
- The cyber security market will grow by 8.2% in 2015.
- The Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is estimated to be at 10.3% from 2014 to 2019.
- The most significant growth regions are both APAC and EMEA.
- According to FBR Capital Markets, investment in “next-generation cyber security” will increase 20% in 2015.